Fair Deal Advice Service
At OpesFidelio, we provide a fee-paying advisory service for individuals and families seeking information around the Fair Deal Nursing Home Support Scheme. Although most people know the existence of the scheme, many find the information available confusing and convoluted.
We can provide clarity around the Fair Deal financial assessment and how the application process works. Every clients circumstances will be different so it is important to get professional advice to ensure you are making the correct decision by going the Fair Deal route.
Our service is designed to help you make the correct choice. We also ensure you complete the application forms correctly and in a timely manner to ensure there is no delay in what is already a stressful time for people.
What does the Service include?
- Explanation of how the Fair Deal scheme is operated.
- A full financial review of all your income and assets.
- A report comparing the estimated cost of paying for nursing home costs privately versus utilising the Fair Deal Scheme.
- We help you complete the Nursing Home application and advise what supporting documentation will be needed.
- If we feel the scheme may not be the most appropriate solution for the client, we will help put an alternative structure in place to help with the funding of long term care and to achieve your estate planning
- We will follow up with the HSE to ensure that the application is progressing until it is approved.
We are conveniently located on the Southern Cross Road between Bray and Greystones which can be accessed via junction 7 of the N11.
This is ideal for servicing clients from the surrounding South Dublin, Wicklow and greater Leinster areas.
Our office is situated 20kms south of Dublin, just beyond Bray in Co. Wicklow. Take the M50 southbound onto the N11 then take Exit 7, the Bray/Greystones exit and follow signs to Greystones. We are on the right near the end of the Southern Cross road leading from the N11 to the Greystones Rd.
OPESFIDELIO FINANCIAL PLANNING LTD
OpesFidelio Financial Planning Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
OpesFidelio Financial Planning Ltd (Company No 456044) is a wholly owned subsidiary of OpesFidelio Ireland Ltd (Company No 158916).
OpesFidelio is a trademark used under licence.